3. In order to access some features of the service, you will have to create a PresentationTube account. When creating your new account, you agree to receive updates and information from PresentationTube regarding the service updates.You must provide accurate email address and be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You must notify PresentationTube immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
4. PresentationTube is a YouTube-based video sharing application and in order to access some features of the Service, you have to agree to upload your videos to our YouTube Channel via PresentationTube application.
6. You own the copyrights of any video presentation you record using PresentationTube Recorder, and your content is automatically protected by law as soon as you record it. When you upload your video presentation, the slides and video, to PresentationTube and our YouTube Channel, you still retain your copyright. When you upload a video to PresentationTube, you grant PresentationTube and YouTube the rights to redistribute your work. Although YouTube can grant permission to third parties to use your video, under the licensing terms that you implicitly agreed to when you uploaded your video, third parties must get permission from you when they use your video under a license granted by YouTube. Any third party using your content should credit you, PresentationTube, and YouTube, because you are the creator of the work.
7. If you use PresentationTube's embeddable player on your website, blog or course management system, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the embeddable player, including but not limited to links back to either PresentationTube or YouTube website.
8. You understand that when using PresentationTube, you will be exposed to video presentations from a variety of sources, and that PresentationTube is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such video presentation.
9. You shall be solely responsible for your own video and the consequences of submitting and publishing your video on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content you submit; and you license to both PresentationTube and YouTube all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these "Terms of Service".
10. You can upload only videos that you have recorded using PresentationTube Recorder in ASF format. Any other videos or formats will be removed from our databases and YouTube Channel.
11. You further agree that video you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant PresentationTube and YouTube all of the license rights granted herein.
13. The Lite version of PresentationTube Recorder is licensed to personal and educational use only. Using PresentationTube for commercial purposes by individuals, academic institutions, or governments requires the purchase of the Pro version of PresentationTube Recorder. You agree not to use PresentationTube service for any commercial purpose unless you purchase the Pro version of PresentationTube Recorder. See the Recorder page for more details.
14. A PresentationTube and YouTube logos are added to the video presentations produced and hosted on our PresentationTube Channel. You should not hide, remove, or change these logos in any way.
15. Uploading videos to PresentationTube Channel is free, with no ads/banners, and no limitations in storage space, or delivery bandwidth for all users.
16. You retain the full ownership rights to whatever you produce using the PresentationTube Recorder, either the Lite version or the Pro version. You have full control over your video presentations after uploading. You can edit titles, names, descriptions, and quiz links, but not the video content. If you need to make changes to the video, you have to delete the video presentation and re-upload the video again.
17. You retain the ownership rights to whatever you post to PresentationTube, however, PresentationTube has the right to re-publish or retain the video presentation on the server.
18. Although PresentationTube will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of PresentationTube or others due to such unauthorized use.
19. Video presentations are not downloadable from PresentationTube website or our YouTube Channel. Users can only watch the presentations online to navigate through videos and participate in discussions.
20. By default all video presentations are available for public and users can access your video presentation unless you choose to make your video presentation as Unlisted.
21. It is possible that you may be permitted to include small excerpts from copyrighted material in your video presentation if what you intend to use is insubstantial or is incidentally included, or where the intended use you have for the copyrighted material falls within a exception or limitation to copyright under the law in your country. WIPO has a list of Intellectual Property and Copyright Offices internationally.
22. The content of video presentations neither created nor endorsed by PresentationTube. PresentationTube does not accept any responsibility or liability for the information contained in any video presentation.
Last update: January 17, 2020