PresentationTube Web Recorder extension helps teachers and professional presenters to record, upload and share quality video presentations and tutorials easily and effectively, and without the need to install any software. The extension allows you to narrate and annotate PowerPoint slides and synchronize a variety of essential visual media, like whiteboard, drawing board, webcam, and web pages.
The Recorder automates the process of recording and ensures that presenters only need no technical knowledge and spend no additional time creating materials. The extension is based on PresentationTube online platform that uses the latest YouTube Data API technology to upload, process, and host video tutorials and combine video with scrollable slide thumbnails, allowing the audience to move to the respective video content and control both the progress and length of video tutorials. Both the extension and the online platform is available with unlimited video storage space and video delivery bandwidth.
You can use PresentationTube to support learning by presenting curriculum materials, illustrating ideas that are less easily explained through traditional media, supporting new types of learning opportunities, and providing enrichment activities for learners in traditional face-to-face settings or through e-learning environments.
Add to Chrome
To record and share your video presentation using PresentationTube Web Recorder extension:
1. Click the [Add to Chrome] button below to add the extension to your browser.
2. Cick the [Extensions] icon right to the address bar in your browser, then click on PresentationTube's Pin button to pin it in the toolbar.
3. Sign-up to PresentationTube if you have not registered yet then log-in to your account.
4. Click on the extension icon to open the extension's menu then click "Upload" button to upload your PowerPoint or PDF presentation content.
5. Choose between the slides, whiteboard, drawing board under Presentation Type section, or toggle betwen then while recording.
6. Add your webcam preview to your presentation by turn your camera on/of.
7. Click red "Presentation" button to start recording your slide presentation, or "Full Screen" button to record the entire screen and desktop.
8. Navigate through your slides (next slide, and previous slide), and toggle between the whiteboard and drawing board.
9. Click "Stop" button to finish recording and review your video.
10. Click "Upload" icon at the right upper corner of the window to upload and publish your video presentation.
11. Copy and share your video URL with your audience.
12. Access "My Videos" section in your account to edit or delete your videos.