1. No need to learn how to design new multimedia content since the recorder imports your existing PowerPoint slides.
2. Open and display real PowerPoint slides within the recorder window.
3. ِAdd slide annotations for easy narration while presenting.
4. Navigate through slides the same as they move in PowerPoint full screen mode, or using the simple control panel (next, previous, first and last slide).
5. Display current slide number and total number of slides in the status bar.
6. Support unlimited number of USB or integrated webcams.
7. Display presenter's video in a full screen mode or inside/beside the slide.
8. Synchronize PowerPoint slides, webcam streaming, and desktop screen activities.
9. Pause, resume or stop recording while recording.
10. Control webcam source and settings.
11. Adjust video size, video bitrate, frame rate, and audio quality automatically.
12. Combine and save the video with slides, allowing the audience to control the sequence and progress of the video.
For more information visit Getting Started