Embedding the video presentation in your blog, website, or learning management system (such as Moodle and Blackboard) is very simple and straight forward, the same as embedding a YouTube video. Click on “Embed” button under the video presentation and copy the code then paste it in your website where you need to appear.
To embed the video presentation in your Moodle course, click Moodle button and copy the code. You can embed the video presentation into a number of different places in Moodle including a Page, Lesson, Quiz, HTML block. In this example we will embed it into a HTML block. The process of embedding it into other resource types is similar.
- On your course page turn on the editing.
- Go to where you can add a block on the page (usually found at the bottom of your blocks column) and select HTML.
- Select the configuration icon in the new HTML block.
- Enter the block title.
- Select the Edit HTML source button.
- Paste the embed code into the HTML source editor and select Update.
- Select Save changes when you have finished and view your video embedded in the block on your course page.
- Students can play the video presentation from inside your Moodle course and control it by using the video controls.
You can follow similar steps in Blackboard, CourseSites or any other LMS that support embedding HTML code or iFrame objects.