After recording your presentation, you get two files; the video and the video presentation file (myvideo.asf). To upload your video presentation, you need to upload only the .asf file.
1. Click on “Upload” link then click “Select Video” button to browse and select the video presentation file you just saved in ASF format and wait for the uploading progress bar.
2. Fill-out the video presentation publishing form fields (presenter’s name, presentation title, description, tags, and privacy status).
3. Select “Private” if you like not to list your video presentation or make it searchable for PresentationTube users. Only users with the video presentation link will be able to watch private or unlisted videos.
4. Click the “Publish” button and wait for the video presentation page link.
5. Click on the link to watch and share the video presentation.
Only ASF files are allowed for uploading to PresentationTube. PresentationTube provides an easy-to-use uploading technique with a simple progress bar to help you upload your video presentation and monitor the progress of file uploading. The uploader works with most browsers (Chrome, Firefox & IE). Once video uploading is complete, you will be forwarded to the presentation information form to complete (presenter’s name, description, title, tags, and privacy). After completing the form, you get the video presentation link to watch and share.