AZ Screen Recorder is an app to record your presentation with audio narration and annotations in your Android mobile or tablet. The interface is simple and elegant. When you start it, you will find four icons in the center of the screen: Start recording, Adjust app settings, Access the folder with your recorded videos, and Exit. From its settings, you can choose the video output quality or see interactions with the screen done during the recording. Once it starts recording, a red dot in the lower right corner of the screen will start to blink. Tap again and you can pause, and if you hold down and drag it, you can move the red dot anywhere on the screen.
1. High quality video outputs.
2. Fully working with no time limitation.
3. No watermarks.
4. No frame loss.
5. No need for device rooting
How to Record Your Presentation
To record your video tutorial using Az Screen Recorder and upload it to PresentationTube, follow the steps below:
1. Launch the AZ Screen Recorder app. You’ll see an overlay with four buttons appear. Tap the Settings icon to tweak video recording settings including recording resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. When you are done, press Back to return to the home screen.
2. Open your PowerPoint presentation you want to record using Microsoft PowerPoint App for Android, or any other PowerPoint viewer or editor.
3. Play your presentation in slideshow in fullscreen and and rotate your device to landscape mode if necessary.
4. Tap the Record icon in the recorder overlay and wait for the countdown timer. The video will begin recording. Present your slides like normal and navigate through slides until you are ready to stop recording.
5. Use the Magic button to controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the presentation.
6. Draw on screen using the Draw icon to emphasize or explain idea or mark something with any chosen colour directly on your screen.
7. Use the overlay front camera to record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
8. When you are finished, pull down the notification shade or use the overlay magic button and press Stop button.
9. Once your video recorded you can easily upload it manually to PresentationTube via Mobile Upload page.