PresentationTube Recorder helps you to record and share quality video presentations in a new way. The video recorder allows you to narrate and annotate PowerPoint slides and computer screen and synchronize a variety of essential visual media, including webcam video, whiteboard, Web browser, and YouTube video. The whiteboard, for example, helps you to type text while presenting using the keyboard and mouse making it an ideal tool to add more details, or explain equations using words, numbers, and symbols.
Features1. No need to learn how to design new multimedia content since the recorder uses your existing PowerPoint slides.
2. Open and display real PowerPoint slides within the recorder window.
3. Extract and display slide note in a small text box beside the slide for easy narration while presenting.
4. Navigate through slides the same as they move in PowerPoint full screen mode, or using the simple control panel (next, previous, first and last slide).
5. Display current slide number, title and total number of slides in the status bar.
6. A thumbnail image gives a preview of what the next slide is in the presentation so you can prepare for it.
7. Support unlimited number of USB or integrated webcams.
8. Display presenter's video in a full screen mode or inside/beside the slide.
9. Illustrate ideas using various media including slides, whiteboard, drawing board, integrated web browser.
10. Synchronize different types of media such as PowerPoint slides, webcam streaming, whiteboard, drawing board, Web browser content, desktop recording.
11. Pause, resume or stop recording while recording.
12. Control webcam source and settings.
13. Easy to use paint-like drawing board.
14. Very simple and efficient whiteboard for text-based illustrations.
15. Integrated web browser with zooming in/out capability.
16. Adjust video size, video bitrate, frame rate, audio quality.
17. Support different presentation and webcam layouts (single, mixed and side-by-side).
18. Combine and save the video with slides, allowing the audience to control the sequence and progress of the video.
Download the Free Version
This version is fully working with no limitation. It allows you to record your video presentation and combine both the video and slides in one file, and make it ready for uploading and sharing via PresentationTube platform.
1. Requirements: Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10) and MS PowerPoint (2003/07/10/13/16).
2. Installation: Standard style setup wizard with check function for system type and uninstall capability.
3. Video output format: ASF to be uploaded and shared via PresentationTube only.
4. License: This version is licensed for personal and educational use only.
5. Video upload: Unlimited video uploading and streaming.
Buy the Pro VersionWe also provide a Pro version of PresentationTube Recorder with the above features plus:
1. Video output format: ASF/WMV formats, so you can upload video to YouTube.
2. Options: The ability to adjust advanced recording settings.
3. License: Different life-time licenses with one year free upgrade. *
4. Support: Premium 24/7 technical support.
Refund PolicyWe have a no refund policy on PresentationTube. We do this because we offer fully functional free version for our software this way you can download and try before you buy. This free version allows you to test the software before you decide to make a purchase. One of the perks when you purchase PresentationTube Pro is that we provide an immediate electronic download of the software. Because there is no way to guarantee that our software was actually removed from a system after it is installed, this allows us to help fight fraudulent activity.
* Single User License: Purchased and used by one user only. However, you are authorized to install the software on up to 3 computers that you directly own and operate. This allows you to install this software on your home computer, office and laptop. Teamwork License: For small groups of individuals, teachers, developers, etc. (up to 6 members). Site-wide License: For organizations (schools, universities, companies, etc.). This license can be purchased and used by one company or identity only, with ability to add your own logo or banner to the video outputs.